Facility Management in Telecommunications
Telecommunications is the central nervous system of modern organizations. Whether you’re a telecommunications provider, or just heavily dependent on telecom technologies to connect employees and operations, ARCHIBUS has applications that address your needs. We offer telecommunications and cabling management software and other applications to keep track of those assets, as well as other applications that streamline business processes, and make the most efficient use of space. That’s why companies such as Telefónica S.A., AT&T Wireless, Vodafone, Qualcomm and others depend on ARCHIBUS to keep their wired world working.
- Provides comprehensive reporting on space and its allocation for more profitable, cost- and energy-efficient operations
- Streamlines the work order process to increase productivity and decrease maintenance costs
- Improves operational effectiveness and minimizes unnecessary expenditures by optimizing the acquisition, use, and maintenance of physical assets and infrastructure
Provides a central repository for all information associated with property and buildings to improve budgeting and strategic decision-making
Fully Integrated, Rapidly Deployed Solution
- Fully integrated, end-to-end suite of ARCHIBUS applications addresses all aspects of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) delivery enables deployment in 90 days or less and payback within 6 months
- Over 10,000 reports available right "out-of-the-box"
- Open system architecture enables easy data exchange with other ERP systems and data sources
- Scalable, modular structure lets users assemble the combination of applications and deployment options that best fits their requirements and budget